(Note that the page is under construction and will be updated during the summer months)
AGBU Montreal offers the following sport programs :
- Basketball, Girls, 10 to 17 years old (juniors) : Tuesdays 7:30pm to 9pm, Saturdays 2:30pm to 5pm
- Basketball, Girls, 18 years and up (senior) : Wednesdays 9pm to 11pm
- Basketball, Boys, 6 to 10 years old (novice) : Tuesdays 6:30pm to 7:30pm, Saturdays 10:30am to 12pm
- Basketball, Boys, 16 to 18 years old (juvenile) : Wednesdays 7pm to 9pm, Saturdays 12pm to 2pm
- Basketball, Men 18 years and up (seniors) : Mondays 7:30pm to 10pm, Thursdays 7pm to 9pm
- Basketball, Men 35 years and up (veterans) : Tuesdays 9pm to 11pm, Fridays 9pm to 11pm
- Floor hockey, Men 18 years and up (senior) : Thursdays 9pm to 11pm
AGBU Montreal Sports offers the following activities :
- AGBU Montreal hosts an annual week-end long basketball tournament in early October (Chahen Chamlian Basketball Tournament).
- AGBU Montreal teams participate in various basketball leagues during the year. Youth groups participate in the Dexter Basketball League while the senior groups participate in the AK Rec Basketball League.
- AGBU Montreal teams also travel to Toronto in May to participate in the AGBU Toronto Basketball Tournament.
- During the summer, AGBU Montreal holds a summer basketball camp for athletes aged 6 to 16. The camp, which runs for 1 or 2 weeks, focuses on skill development and is run by Shaun Brade of Power Move Development.
- AGBU Montreal holds a Basketball Skills challenge in late May for youth groups. The day involves several competitions, trophy presentations and a BBQ for the athletes.